What do I do Now, no Job, No Business or Not Retiring Soon!… Day 3
FOR WHATEVER REASON WE FIND OURSELVES EITHER OUT OF A JOB, LOST OUR BUSINESS OR JUST RETIRED WE ASK OURSELVES – “What do I do now?”
- If retired we would prefer not to lounge about all day doing very little. With an aging population we want to enjoy our “Golden Years” with more exciting things to do – hopefully more than their parents could ever do!
- If you have lost your job there must be other income bearing activities to take part in but you say “What are these?”
- Similarly having lost your business, perhaps often through no fault of your own, you turn your mind to other possibilities.
BECAUSE FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO CONTINUE TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE TO THEIR LIVES AND THEIR FAMILIES THERE ARE NUMEROUS EXAMPLES ON HOW THEY CAN HELP THEMSELVES AND/ OR THEIR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS.
Okay, so you get those who want the easy life living off social security and benefits but I like to think that the great majority of people want to work as a matter of personal pride and sense of responsibility for their families and dependents and many are not ready emotionally to accept total reliance on the State or the concept of retirement. Many people still retain all kinds of professional and entrepreneurial skills and still have what it takes. They want to increase their basic level of income and are still highly motivated to achieve financial success in their own way.
Whether you are younger or older there are still many challenges to overcome but of course they are different from each other.
- Younger people may not be very skilled through a lack of training opportunities and limited experience. BUT there are so many doors that will open for them if they care to look around and see what is available.
- For older people it is often a different story – the circumstances differ in that perhaps their children are grown up and left home, their mortgage paid off but they still have a cash flow problem to afford those luxuries in life such as a holiday cruise or trip to some exotic place, going to the theatre or the opera or enjoying all sorts of activities – indoor and outdoor bowls, country walks, swimming, golf, horse riding etc. They are part of the baby boomer period when someone said “you’ve never had it so good!” – who was that in the UK? Oh yes I remember!
- Whatever their personal circumstances, whether having neither wealth nor affluence to rely on, the pathway is still open of them to opportunities as we will find out as we travel through this article.
The good news is that there is minimal financial risk to proceed with what they are doing. Younger people may be impetuous or anxious in moving forward but older ones have more time to assess what they want; the commercial aspects, consider market opportunities, developing saleable products and indeed bringing into play much of their business experience from the past.
Whatever your age, it makes sense to concentrate on your area of expertise in the market place. Of course, the younger ones may have limited experience but still they should use it to grow into their proposed job or business opportunity. “You know it makes sense!” Now in the older sector, you can draw on your past experience and occupation which are often considerable and you have a tremendous advantage over your younger counterparts. BUT don’t worry even if you want a complete change of direction for the future, there are openings ready for you. It may be something related to what you have done before. In the pages that follow, you will find dozens of suggestions which could well propel you into a better lifestyle and profitability.
SO WHAT ARE THE DISADVANTAGES OF TAKING THIS NEXT STEP? See Day 4
Source of inspiration – Jim Green
If you would help on blogging and network marketing just contact me as below.
Helping to make a difference in your lives
Phone: 0044 (0)1237 476 068
Find Me On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/noahsark10
Inspired by the Inspiration of Others and the Love of Music!
TAGS: no Job, No Business or Not Retiring Soon, enjoy our Golden Years, people want to work as a matter of personal pride, retain all kinds of professional and entrepreneurial skills, you’ve never had it so good, the commercial aspects, consider market opportunities, developing saleable products, Helping to make a difference in your lives