We are only Human!..Aren’t you too!!..
What do you mean by that?
As the song says
“I did my best to notice
When the call came down the line…
And sometimes I get nervous
When I see an open door
Close your eyes, clear your heart
Hear my regards to soul and romance
They always did the best they could…..
Will your system be alright
When you dream of home tonight
There is no message we’re receiving
Let me know, is your heart still beating?
Are we human or are we dancer?
My sign is vital, my hands are cold
And I’m on my knees looking for the answer
Are we human or are we dancer?
You’ve gotta let me know…..”
The Killers – Human
One of the saddest events ever to take place in a family or amongst friends is when people get the “wrong end of the stick!” Often things are said in anger in the heat of the moment but one should always reflect on the reason or reasons why people re-act so viciously sometimes. This is mostly completely out of character and one should stand back from all this for a while and take a deep breath. Try to understand why such and such was said and the reasons for it. Of course one is only human and often your immediate reaction is to “lash out” at them but if only one could but take a deep breath and try to understand why these circumstances have arisen!
In a family or amongst friends there are often strong personalities who disagree on various issues or someone questions why such and such a thing was done against the other person’s views and beliefs.
Just think of the possible outcome of those involved who insist that they are right and you are totally wrong! Well, you hear the stories:-
- Often it could be a simple misunderstanding and if only the other person had the opportunity to explain themselves clearly given a little patience by the other party!
- Sad to say but there are those who are so “pig headed” that nothing will appease them.
- There are sad cases where people try to control others in any way possible by showing them up in public in an embarrassing way, by telling others that they haven’t a clue about what they are doing, showing no respect for others and seem to get a delight in belittling others in every possible way.
- One hears of cases where people have little or no patience with others in their dealings with them only to find out later perhaps that that person has been gradually suffering from dementia or Alzheimer’s disease.
- Others may not realise very quickly that they are going deaf and of course those who do not admit that they are going deaf. They are inclined to take things the wrong way and then the balloon goes up!
- AND of course with such abuse over a long period of time, the “victim” loses confidence and it may take years to recover from that. Only the strong will of the “victim” will make that person survive the trauma.
- In fact of course there are dozens of reasons why circumstances arise like this!
ALL THIS IS SO SAD AND TOTALLY UNNECESSARY!
Surely there must be an answer to all these situations which, if not nipped the bud straight away, could fester into a major breakdown in family and friends and as a direct result of that they may never contact each other again or they do not see each other again for 10, 20, 30 or even 40 years if ever at all!
SO WHAT IS THE ANSWER?
The statement below is very meaningful and one should strive to achieve these results:-
AND THE MOST POWERFUL PART IS FOREGIVENESS! THERE IS NO DOUBT THAT WHERE YOU GENUINELY FORGIVE SOMEONE FOR WHAT THEY HAVE DONE TO YOU THEN AND ONLY THEN ARE YOU BOTH FREE TO MOVE ON IN YOUR LIVES AND OF COURSE VICE VERSA WHAT OTHERS HAVE DONE TO YOU.
“The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.” ~Mahatma Gandhi
Here are one or two references where Forgiveness has had a profound affect on people and who have realised the power it can give you and bring peace to your mind.
PLEASE COPY AND PASTE THE LINKS BELOW:-
Motivated by the Inspiration of Others and the Love of Music.
Helping to make a difference in your lives – contact me if you would like some guidance and advice about network marketing as below:-
Network Marketer/ Hon. Life Member, NOEA
Phone: 0044 (0)1237 476 068
Find Me On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/johnbarton007
TAGS: Helping to make a difference in your lives, Motivated by the Inspiration of Others and the Love of Music, Hon. Life Member, NOEA, We are only Human, The Killers – Human, wrong end of the stick, people try to control others, pig headed, The weak can never forgive
Content Disclaimer: The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. This does not relate to specific individuals but is drawn from the writer’s knowledge gained from the internet, newspapers and the media in general.The information is provided by John Barton who endeavours to keep the information up to date and correct, Any reliance you place on this information is therefore strictly at your own risk.