How to develop a business, product or service from your own money making ideas..Day 9
There are so many ideas to develop a full time or part time business pursuit
- Searching online – millions of ideas out there! Use Google.com and use such keyword phrases as money making business online, business ideas, profitable business ideas and then try again with each of them by prefixing with the word free
- Do you have any hobbies which you could turn into money making opportunities? Of course some are purely for pleasure but some could be converted to generate an income. Do a search on your bobbies or others that may come to mind
- Do something you love doing, something you believe in, something you would do even if it only made little or no money but really if you are passionate about some “opportunity” aren’t you much more likely to give it 100% of your time and effort!
- Would you ever consider the art of cooking? – write a recipe article or publish a short booklet and/or make a digital version available for downloading on the internet
- How about crafts? – how about selling through mail order but make sure you carefully mark up your prices to include shipping and handling fees
- Are you a dab hand at repairing cars? promote your skills locally at competitive prices
- What about computer programming? – you could write a program and promote through various outlets including specialist groups or online to computer and laptop owners! It makes sense to do this through like-minded people – a hobby that takes time to develop but eventually you could make money on sales
Now this is a list of ideas specially addressed to those who are retired
- Artificial flowers -possibilities with ever growing demand from local retailers
- Making candles – becoming ever popular and only a few simple materials and tools are necessary. Possible sales through gift shops and market traders but get those margins fight – at least 30%!
- Collecting miscellaneous items and antiques – it is amazing what you can amass over the years! Obviously you may approach an antiques dealer or put up your item for auction. Or how about selling on eBay?
- The art of making jewellery – there does not have to be a heavy outlay for buying tools and materials but in the first instance you should work with an experienced person who would be able to show you a few tricks of the trade. Why not get in touch with local gift shops and market traders?
- Pottery and ceramics – the pleasure and satisfaction of creating something from “raw material” and discovering all sorts of shapes and colours. This is very popular and sales of these products are often quite successful with speciality shops
- Sewing, knitting, crocheting and weaving – a pleasant hobby which you can do at any time! All these may have a limited market but there may be local traders interested in what you do
- Wine making – with experience you may be able to reproduce a small range of good quality wine which you could make popular with friends, colleagues, neighbours and wine enthusiasts. Perhaps you should just check terms and conditions before seriously embarking on your venture!
- Woodworking – experienced woodworkers, cabinet makers etc are much in demand and you could set yourself up as a freelance business dealing with the public and the trade alike
- Writing – we have already briefly touched on this subject and perhaps this is something you have always wanted to do. There is a great deal of advice and help on the internet and a google search for writers exchange could be helpful. Why not share ideas with various writing communities. Many writers combine offline and online opportunities (say books and E-books) often as a profitable pursuit.
Source of inspiration – Jim Green
Are Your Ideas for other Opportunities Realistic or Far-fetched! ..Day 10
HOT OFF THE PRESS -I have just started my first information marketing Facebook Page:-
Internet information and Tips – John Barton – please visit my Home Section
If you need help on blogging and network marketing just contact me as below.
Helping to make a difference in your lives
Phone: 0044 (0)1237 476 068
Find Me On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/noahsark10
Motivated by the Inspiration of Others and the Love of Music!
TAGS: Helping to make a difference in your lives, Motivated by the Inspiration of Others and the Love of Music, Searching online, money making business online, business ideas, profitable business ideas, hobbies which you could turn into money making opportunities, What about computer programming, writers exchange