How to Become an Expert in your Niche Sooner or Later? Part 2…
3) – TEASE YOUR FANS & FOLLOWERS…
Having researched and reported on your market now is the time to drive traffic back to your blog by Teasing Your Fans & Followers using The Social Networks and The Curiosity Approach..
- Notify and update your Facebook status, Fan Page status, Facebook group or tweeting, or delivering a message to your followers on Google+ Linkedin etc
- Create a TEASER video between say 30 – 120 seconds long – hinting about the report of your blog…
- BUT your teaser blog or video MUST be different from anything else happening on Facebook, Twitter etc so as to encourage people to click on a link…
People are inundated with blogs, information etc all the time and the clever bit is to stand out from the crowd otherwise they will just ignore your message next time (ie filter it out) and wait for something that would really claim their attention.
SO WHAT MUST YOU DO! Why not write short teaser texts or videos? Distribute to your social network – Facebook, Twitter, Google+ etc and people will BE more than likely to click on your link to find out more… They will briefly view Facebook, Twitter, Google+ etc and watch short videos. They would comment briefly and talk to friends.
So, to encourage people to CLICK you need to get them to use The Curiosity Approach…
i) Use Curiosity in Your Marketing
People are curious by nature and want to know what is going on!…
- So you must lead them to CLICK on your teaser blog or video in order for them to take the necessary action
- Let’s suppose there is some huge story about to break in your industry – you write a blog reporting on it. You want people to see this so what do you do! TEASE them to CLICK on the link to view your blog post etc.
- However, don’t give too much away otherwise if they more or less get to know the full story, then there is no point investigating any further!
- “People want to know stuff they DON’T know…if you tell them right up front. they don’t want to know any more…”
ii) How-to Create ‘Sensational’ Content People Get ‘Excited’ About…
TO DO THIS YOU MUST
- Research your industry by keeping up to date with what’s going on, promoting products to help others and then collate your findings
- Create valuable content on your blogs and report back to your audience
- Most importantly to use the curiosity factor on your social media in order to “tantalise” your target market by persuading them to CLICK on your LINK so that the full story becomes available to them
- Provide links (either affiliate links or direct) within your BLOG POST which, in turn, directs people to the full story whether on more details, other websites, blogs, videos products or training you’ve just reported on…
- Of course people will be so pleased to be helped like this and will help you enormously to learn more about your industry, keep in touch with what’s going on and MAKE YOU MONEY!
- So anytime you find a great story about your industry/niche remember to SHARE it, write blogs about it and “make sure you link to the original post.”
Final Part 3 – Keep a Balance & DON’T give away everything…
Build. Lead. Inspire
Inspired by Gavin Mountford for which many thanks which includes Networking Superstars and Game of Tribes
Tags: Become an Expert in your Niche, drive traffic back to your blog, The Curiosity Approach, write short teaser texts or videos, Use Curiosity in Your Marketing, Create ‘Sensational’ Content, Research your industry by keeping up to date, MAKE YOU MONEY, #Game Of Tribes, #Gavin Mountford, #Networking Superstars
John Barton is a marketing entrepreneur assisting those who are retiring in a few years’ time or have already retired and who are looking for help about the internet and online businesses and making a difference to their lives
P.S If you enjoyed this post, please make sure you subscribe to my RSSFeed and click my Facebook and Twitter buttons on the top left hand side.
Your Online Business Partner
Helping to make a difference in your lives
Phone: 0044 (0)1237 476 068
Find Me On Facebook
Time Zone Converter
P.S – I am introducing a couple of new features for your entertainment as follows:- (Please let me know what you think)
A QUOTATION –
A woman worries about the future until she gets a husband.
A man never worries about the future until he gets a wife.
A POPULAR SONG
I want to dance the night away – The Mavericks