How to Become an Expert in your Niche Sooner or Later? Part 1…
People want content they need especially if you can help them with their pains, problems and challenges.
1) BECOME AN EXPERT BY RESEARCHING
You need to Become an Expert in your Niche Sooner or Later by being a Researcher and Reporter in Your Industry.The sooner you realise this the better it is for you and your visitors! You become focused and your job is to go out there and research your industry:-
- Look for first class blog posts to help your visitors
- Discover products and services you can partner with or become an affiliate with
- Find and interview experts in your niche
- Gain knowledge, find out about the latest trends and topics so you are able to write about them
- Help them with their pains, problems and challenges – direct them to forums, to groups and social networks or request them to complete a survey
- What does their target market need
- Get comfortable with their terminology and phrases especially with reading books on the subject matter to learn so much more
- Research is a moving feast – it is constantly moving so KEEP AHEAD OF THE CROWD!
2) BECOME A REPORTER
You are learning all about your industry and how it all works together. People who don’t know will come to you to learn all about it. They find you attractive! This is because you’ve collated information and knowledge which you’ve learned from reading books and blogs, courses, webinars, interviews, Facebook etc and you are now communicating all this content to your audience.
The best way is by blogging and link to the original source of the content (directly or an affiliate link) – REMEMBER THE CONTENT RATIO RULE ( 80% value added content and 20% affiliate links, promotional content). Don’t forget you can still give value by recommending a product or service through an affiliate link.
By undertaking this research and reporting your results you will become an EXPERT and AUTHORITY in your industry.
- A fantastic blog post, video, product/service or message about your target audience – BLOG BRIEFLY ABOUT IT!
- A dual purpose situation – giving valuable resources to your target market and also building relationships with people who provide this content which you are sharing and recommending to your audience
- Without doubt you are establishing in the minds of your followers that YOU are the “must go to person” to find knowledge and information about this subject matter
- Are you a part of Gavin Mountford’s Networking Superstars! Hangouts or Masterminds? Did you gain some fabulous information? Why not GRAB a screenshot and write about it on your blog.. Facebook, Twitter+ etc and then go to STEP 3 – I refer to this in a minute….
- Have you read and learned something from a powerful blog post on Networking Superstars! etc? REPORT BACK TO YOUR FOLLOWERS!
- Have you “picked up” a GOLDEN NUGGET from a training? Be sure to share that nugget with others and LINK back to the training, video etc…
- Blog about that nugget and link to the original post, share the content, update your Facebook status with it, tweet and re-tweet other people’s news…
People will really appreciate and thank you for giving this valuable information and will pay you more attention in future because you are able to give them content, products and tutorials they NEED and can’t necessarily find themselves.
SO, BECOME A CO-ORDINATOR OF GREAT CONTENT FOR YOUR INDUSTRY AND NICHE AND REPORT BACK TO YOUR READERS!
In Part 2 – Tease Your Fans & Followers and Use Curiosity In Your Marketing
Build. Lead. Inspire
Inspired by Gavin Mountford for which many thanks.
Tags: #Game Of Tribes, #Gavin Mountford, Become an Expert in your Niche, Researcher and Reporter in Your Industry, first class blog posts, Find and interview experts in your niche, Help them with their pains, problems and challenges, giving valuable resources to your target market, #Networking Superstars
John Barton is a marketing entrepreneur assisting those who are retiring in a few years’ time or have already retired and who are looking for help about the internet and online businesses and making a difference to their lives
P.S If you enjoyed this post, please make sure you subscribe to my RSSFeed and click my Facebook and Twitter buttons on the top left hand side.
Your Online Business Partner
Helping to make a difference in your lives
Phone: 0044 (0)1237 476 068
Find Me On Facebook
Time Zone Converter
P.S – I am introducing a couple of new features for your entertainment as follows:- (Please let me know what you think)
A QUOTATION –
“Spend eighty percent of your time focusing on the opportunities of tomorrow rather than the problems of yesterday.” (Brian Tracy)
A POPULAR SONG
Something tells me I’m into something good!