How about writing a book about your own specialist knowledge and experience? ..Day 6
This is an opportunity to make your ideas work for you and turn into a reality
- Write down what you know about your expertise and experience
- Start with headings and explain briefly what your subject is and your interest in it
- Also describe briefly what knowledge you have gained over the years
- Describe the ways to take part
- Explain the benefits that others would get by learning from you
This action has to take place in order to encourage you to move to the next stage
1. List what you don’t know!
2. Work out how to deal with this (research online and visiting the reference library, reading books on the subject etc)
3. Establish what you still need to know
4. Then make a decision on what sector, niche, self help or what
5. Choose your niche and study everything associated with it; writers, publishers, writing format, market sub-sectors etc
6. Choose a publisher which you think closely relates to what you want to achieve
7. Check out their “author guidelines”
8. Study their information avidly to ensure you fully understand their terms and conditions
9. Research books on similar subjects to note the authors’ style of writing and formatting
10. Make a comprehensive list of similar titles – more the better as this will tell you that you are working in a healthy market place!
AND FINALLY THE CREATIVE STAGE – BE TRUE TO YOURSELF
- Are you able to undertake this project?
- What about your vocabulary, grammar, syntax skills etc
- Be honest now before you take the plunge – does this project really appeal to you If there are any doubts JUST DON’T DO IT!
- To get any book published it must reach the highest standards of the use of your native tongue
AND NOW LET’S GET DOWN TO THE ESSENCE OF THIS PROJECT…
Before you write anything you should always prepare your list of contents – a road map. You should envisage precisely what you have in mind before implementation.
Authors have different routines in how and when they write – some will start at the front whilst others prepare various pieces of content for inclusion in the middle or the end. You have to decide what is most comfortable and convenient to you in order to make the project free of undue stress.
Then the time will come when you will finish your first draft – the fulfilment of what you set out to do by matching what you have discovered and the factual information you have accumulated. It may sound easy but often it is not – just persevere for a while and you will know when it happens!
STARTING YOUR FIRST DRAFT
- It is easier than you think when you come to developing your own style
- Imagine that your reader is sitting opposite you and how he or she would react
- A practical step would be to write one draft chapter at a time and review it
- Was it good or not so good – rewrite it or discard it and write again
- When you are happy with it move on to the second chapter and repeat the process
- Some authors write their book straight off but this comes from experience but they still go through a process of making sure it is right!
- The main point is to enjoy your writings in a creative way, not as a painful experience. Books written like this often spill over to the mind of the reader who could sense the tension there
- And now lastly, prepare your book for publication. Refer to all the information available on the internet
- This raises the whole question about researching and reporting on the internet, reading books etc I have come to the conclusion there is so much out there which I can bring to the table:-
Planning for your Retirement NOW or in 30/40 Years Time!
How about Planning Your Retirement NOW or in 30/40 Years’ Time With our Specialist Knowledge, Experience and Expertise?..Day 7
Source of inspiration – Jim Green
If you would help on blogging and network marketing just contact me as below.
Helping to make a difference in your lives
Phone: 0044 (0)1237 476 068
Find Me On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/noahsark10
Inspired by the Inspiration of Others and the Love of Music!
TAGS: Helping to make a difference in your lives, Inspired by the Inspiration of Others and the Love of Music, what you know about your expertise and experience, research online and visiting the reference library, reading books on the subject etc, Choose your niche and study everything associated with it, What about your vocabulary, grammar, syntax skills etc, enjoy your writings in a creative way, Refer to all the information available on the internet