Do you know where you’re going and who’s coming with you in 2013?…
Now that’s a leading question! I do know where I’m going but it’s a never ending battle to turn the corner! I am going in the right direction but all the time I get distracted and that is something that I am fighting against with great passion!
Do you have what it takes!
They say “Find your passion and have unstoppable vision in 2013″ – In a recent webinar by Darren Little he said you must have goals, direction and purpose. Live your passion and mine is Gavin Mountford’s Networking Superstars! – I know where I’m going!
First of all, you should understand why goals are so important!
1) Gives a destination
2) Sense of purpose and accomplishment
3) Boosts your confidence and self-esteem
4) Improves the quality of your life
Write down your goals – this is a very personal strategy. Without doing that you have no destination and a sense of feeling lost. As Tony Robbins mentioned ” You are either climbing or sliding – there is no in-between.”
Two worlds exist simultaneously
- Everything you want
- Everything you don’t want
Which ever one you focus on is the one you’re going to get! What you think is what you are.
You should charter your own course – why not not financial freedom? Just focus on your passion so what’s stopping you? There can be all sorts of excuses so “feel the fear and do it anyway!” People underestimate themselves.
How do you set goals? – Break down the main areas…
- Health & Fitness
- Spiritual & Emotional Well-being
- Family & Relations
- Career & Travel
- Financial Freedom
Get to the core of why you want to achieve each goal and give yourself more of what you want. Goals must be believable otherwise they will not manifest in your subconscious mind. To help you in that direction WHY not make a….
VISION BOARD – to find out how to do that go to:
Darren Little recommends the 3 dimensional effect not flat reality! Tap into the emotional FEELING of success. Thoughts direct emotions.
Fighters flourish in tough times
At this stage I wish to introduce…
Are You Ready?
Here are Phil’s 3 step process for epic success in 2013
Step #1 – Review 2012 Objectively
Give yourself the gift of an hour to explore the following questions:
- a) What are the things I accomplished I’m most proud of?
- b) What were my biggest life lessons? What did I learn?
- c) Where did I drop the ball? What did I not do very well?
- d) What do I want to do differently in 2013?
Step #2 – Set Your Vision + Goals for 2013
Creating a plan for our year gives a lot of context to everything we’re going to do… it’s like a road-map to where we want to go.
Answer the following questions:
- a) What’s my personal mission statement? What do I stand for?
- b) What virtues do I want to embody in the world?
- c) For each of the following 5 categories, what are…
my long-term vision and …my top 4 goals for the year?
- 1. Career
- 2. Health
- 3. Spirituality
- 4. Relationships
- 5. Contribution
- d) Who will I need to be to achieve all my dreams and goals?
- e) Why is this so important to me?
- f) What is my vision of the past, present and future?
Now print those out and put them on your wall where you can see them every day.
Instead of overwhelming yourself, ask yourself these 2 questions:
- a) What is the one thing I could start doing that would have the greatest positive impact in my life?
- Then start doing it.
- b) What is the one thing I could stop doing that would have the greatest positive impact in my life.
- Then stop doing it.
- Focus on those 2 for at least 30 days… and if by the time February rolls around you’re crushing it, feel free to choose 2 new ones.
You’ll be on your way to a year where you take every area of your life to a whole new level.
Do you know where you’re going and who’s coming with you in 2013?… Do you want to make a difference to your financial future – just seize the moment and <<<JUST CLICK HERE>>>
OR just click onto Networking Superstars! on the right hand sidebar and be introduced to an exciting network of like-minded people.
Let me introduce you to the world of daily blogging, empower network entrepreneurs, entrepreneurs make money blogging, money making schemes, network marketing, online marketing, online marketing pays 100% commissions
Did you like this post? Please leave a comment in the reply box below and share it! Your comments will be much appreciated.
Don’t forget to hit the tweet or +1 button using the small floating bar on your left. Thank you.
P.S. – Do you know where you’re going and who’s coming with you in 2013?…what inspires your emotions – grow your online business with a ready-made blog that pays you 100% commission. <<<just click here>>>
or Just Join Me Here for $25
“Look, life is too short – for Heaven’s sake enjoy NOW because that’s all you’ve got!.. John Barton
“You can either flog yourself to death or blog yourself to success!…” Anon