Build That Tribe and Become a Leader…Even if You Don’t Think You are One.
My 30 Day Simple Network Marketing Guide Day 11
To be a leader you must “build your tribe,” by joining the top social media sites and creating an online social network to set up contacts with friends, family, current and past clients. There are so many sites on the internet but amongst the most important ones and which I would recommend you to start with the following:- Facebook, Linked-In, Twitter and YouTube.
To build your tribe you should:-
- Supply quality content and information
- Find like-minded individuals to comment on their posts and sites
- By interacting more with others it shows that you are interested in the community and not just there for your own needs
- You will find that as you develop your online presence by frequent interaction, your tribe will begin to grow
- People will start looking for your information and they will want to learn about you and what you have to offer
- Without realising it you have become a leader…a trusted authority
The Most Important Aspect of Social Media is YOU
- Facebook – initially, you think of creativity and carefully designed Facebook fan pages when approaching a market to nearly1 billion registered users. Over 50% log in each day and spend approximately 10% of their day hanging out in various Facebook places
- Linked-In business profiles clearly define our brand and focus on who we are and what we do – just a short resume of our online profile. Very often this is where like minded professionals undertake their initial research on an individual, a company or a brand
- Twitter is an integral part of our fast modern lifestyles where there is so much information. Your profile should be interesting and yet brief…just like Twitter itself. By“Tweeting” regularly throughout the day you will experience that this is a great way to let others know who you are and what you are doing – a clear indication that our business life has moved over into our personal life and vice versa
- YouTube – We all like to watch other people and what is generally going on in the world. A well-structured site will attract more visitors and where you can review, comment and become friends of other like-minded people
These four critical elements must be integrated into your business platform. You really must connect these entities together using social media icons, hyperlinks and direct connections, as this will tremendously help search ranking for your website but promote your brand in general.
What are the most important elements in your social media strategy? No, it’s not Facebook, Linked-In,Twitter or YouTube but YOU – the human element! We constantly think of technology, speed, efficiency, productivity, etc… that we forget about the human element. We need direct communication, love and affection AND to remain REAL. This is so fundamental when we are developing our social media strategy. Those are just tools. What is always important is YOU.
“Real empowerment…The greatest good you can do for others isn’t just share your wealth, but empower them to see their own.”
We need tribes!
Seth Godin argues the Internet has ended mass marketing and revived a human social unit from the distant past: tribes. Founded on shared ideas and values, tribes give ordinary people the power to lead and make big change. He urges us to do so.
Seth Godin is an entrepreneur and blogger who thinks about the marketing of ideas in the digital age. His newest interest: the tribes we lead. Full bio »
Inspired by Martin Casper with many thanks
Do you like this post? Please Comment, and “Like” and Share it and Pin It!
P.S If you enjoyed this post, please make sure you subscribe to my RSSFeed and click my Facebook and Twitter buttons on the top left hand side.