Are Your Ideas for other Opportunities Realistic or Far-fetched! ..Day 10 Part 1
There are many ideas out there and here are just a few for you to consider:-
- Start a Service Business – who can sell a service? The answer is simple–anyone and everyone. Everyone is qualified because each of us has skills, knowledge or experience that other people are willing to pay for in the form of a service; or they’re willing to pay you to teach them your specific skill or knowledge. Selling services knows no boundaries–anyone with a need or desire to earn extra money, work from home, or start and operate a full-time business can sell a service, regardless of age, business experience, education or current financial resources.
Source of Reference: Entrepreneur.com
- How to Start a Consulting Business – the dictionary defines a consultant as “an expert in a particular field who works as an adviser either to a company or to another individual.” Sounds pretty vague, doesn’t it? But unless you’ve been in a coma for the past decade, you probably have a good idea what a consultant is. Businesses certainly understand what consultants are. (There has been) an increase in calls for information from people who want to get into the business. “
- Source of Reference: Entrepreneur.com
Managing Blog – offer opportunities as follows:-
Offer education, retraining, and tutoring with people out of work, sometimes from industries that won’t rebound due to shifts in technology. you can offer paid classes that help retrain an obsolete workforce.
- Package your own products in a new and interesting way – if you’re already in business selling products, try bundling them in a new, creative way. Make working with you more convenient, more complete, easier and more efficient than working with someone else.
- Partnering with another business person to offer both of your client bases more value, you both win and all of your clients win too.
- Many people who get laid off can go back to work as independent contractors for their old employers – it saves the employer benefit costs and you can often charge even more per hour than you used to get paid via a salary.
- Get online – for a very small amount, you can launch a website, sell products, promote your site and begin making money. Lots of people want to try something new during tough times – you could sell them what they need to make a change.
- Don’t forget the needs of the wealthy – affluent individuals who were more in cash than debt are open to finding great bargains and continuing to live their lifestyle. You can cater to that.
- Invest in you by starting your own business – by investing in your own business, instead of being subjected to the whims of an employer who can lay you off, you can choose your destiny. By establishing an additional revenue stream that allows you choices, you have more freedom.
Are Your Ideas for other Opportunities Realistic or Far-fetched! ..Day 10 Part 2
Internet information and Tips – John Barton – please visit my Home Section
If you need help on blogging and network marketing just contact me as below.
Helping to make a difference in your lives
Phone: 0044 (0)1237 476 068
Find Me On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/noahsark10
Motivated by the Inspiration of Others and the Love of Music!
TAGS: Helping to make a difference in your lives, Motivated by the Inspiration of Others and the Love of Music, Start a Service Business, How to Start a Consulting Business, Managing Blog, Package your own products, Get online, Invest in you by starting your own business