Are You Motivated by the Inspiration of Others and the Love of Music!.. Day 8
10 Ways to Keep Yourself Motivated and Raring to Go
By Richard J. O’Neill
Motivation, what does it mean to you? Are you a motivated and inspired individual? Motivation is the power of inspiration generated by doing things we love and thinking positively about our goals and outcomes. When a person knows what they want out of life on a personal, social and career level then they are someone filled with this powerful force that not only inspires them, but also catches the attention of others who are magnetically attracted to them and their positive energy.
“In my experience, there is only one motivation, and that is desire. No reasons or principle contain it or stand against it.” – Jane Smiley
The key to managing your own life and those of others including your family and your staff at work is the right level of motivation. Here are ten great methods for developing yourself into a highly motivated and driven individual.
The ten methods of motivation
1. Set goals for yourself and break them into smaller sized chunks that can be achieved on a daily basis. Regularly review your achievements each day and a few times a year.
2. Always aspire to put in your best effort in any undertaking. Be sure to reward yourself each time you try your hardest and complete a goal you set for yourself. The bigger the goal achieved, the bigger the reward should be and this goes for your staff and children as well.
3. Review your personal goals and targets as often as you can. Become an achiever and aim to achieve as much as possible.
4. Keep a mental picture in your mind of you doing what you have set out to do and give everything you are doing your utmost attention and focus.
5. Record all your successes in a journal or success file. Celebrate every success and learn from the experience while also keeping an open mind and developing yourself even more by learning from failures too.
6. Take care of your body and make sure you have a healthy diet and regular exercise routine that keeps you fit and alert. Keep your energy reserves high by allowing yourself enough rest and relaxation time.
7. Maintain positive self-talk and visualize your success whenever you have a moment to do so.
8. Keep a list of all the things you love and admire about yourself. Add to the list daily and look at the list whenever you can to fill yourself with confidence and love.
9. Make use of positive affirmations to keep you on a positive high throughout the day.
10. Do not compare yourself to others or judge. You don’t know all the facts about others, but you do know about yourself and you can help others more by improving and growing as a person and manager.
Do not ever “try” to become a person who is highly motivated because “try” doesn’t do you justice, just do it! Anyone who is motivated can achieve whatever he/she puts their mind to so don’t wait any longer, start making something of yourself today.
Thanks to author Richard J. O’Neill writing this article.
I researched this information and thought it was so good that this article is reported here in full except to add that music is a great source of inspiration too! Perhaps an article on this matter for another time!
I have just included a few comments and images.
How to develop a business, product or service from your own money making ideas..Day 9
Source of inspiration – Jim Green
If you need help on blogging and network marketing just contact me as below.
Helping to make a difference in your lives
Phone: 0044 (0)1237 476 068
Find Me On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/noahsark10
Motivated by the Inspiration of Others and the Love of Music!
TAGS: Helping to make a difference in your lives, Motivated by the Inspiration of Others and the Love of Music, Keep Yourself Motivated and Raring to Go, Are you a motivated and inspired individual, Set goals for yourself, Regularly review your achievements each day, Maintain positive self-talk and visualize your success